Hello and welcome to my site. My name is Karrie and I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer living in the GTA. I have just recently embarked on this journey and am loving every moment of it.
I’m sure you’ll hear me say it again and again, but I am drawn to wedding photography in particular because I am in love with love. Seeing a couple on their wedding day and getting to experience their passion for one another is a magical experience. What better way to spend your life than trying to capture those looks, and those moments, forever.
Ansel Adams couldn’t have said it better:
“A great photograph is a full expression of what one feels about what is being photographed in the deepest sense, and is, thereby, a true expression of what one feels about life in its entirety.”
Here are a few tidbits about who I am so you can get to know me:
- I have a BA in English and Literary Studies
- I got married a month before my 23rd birthday, to my high school boyfriend
- I have 2 french bulldogs that I absolutely adore <3
- My favourite colour is grey-blue
- I enjoy yoga, photography, reading, writing, and crocheting
- My favourite food is cucumber rolls and spicy tuna rolls
- I can’t say if I have a favourite movie or book, but I enjoy too many to list
Few things make me happier than having my husband by my side, my dogs at my feet, and a camera in my hands. As I stand at this doorway to a new path in life, I couldn’t be happier. I might just be starting out, but each step brings me closer…
All the best,
Required fields are marked *.